Praise in Song of Solomon
- His creation of man and woman in his own likeness (2:1-4)
- The intimacy and warmth of his love for his people (2:10-14)
- The capacity to feel deeply and to experience tenderness in relationships (4:1-15)
- The joys of christian marriage (7:1–8:3).
Worship in Song of Solomon
- The love between a man and woman can be a reflection of God’s faithful love for us (1:2).
- The public ceremony of a wedding invites the community to share in the happiness of the union God has blessed (3:11).
- Love is as strong as death: In Jesus, God’s love for us overpowered the grave (8:6).